Dear Valued Customers,
Anderson International is working diligently to avoid any disruptions to the supply of our parts and services due to the spread of the Corona Virus (COVID-19).
New Updates as of 9/16/20
- •Anderson is allowing visitors at our offices, but any visitors must have their temperatures taken before entering the facility, wear a mask at all times while on-site, and sign a release form stating they do not have any COVID-19 related symptoms, have not traveled outside of the country in the past 14 days, and have not been exposed to any individual with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Anderson service technicians are traveling within the continental United States as permitted.
Previous Updates Remaining in Effect
- All employees working on site will have their temperature taken before entering the premises.
- All employees reporting to the Anderson facility will follow social distancing practices and avoid congregating in groups.
- Any employees feeling sick or being exposed to a sick individual will remain home until symptom free per CDC guidelines.
- Cleaning all work surfaces daily. • Review of CDC hygiene guidelines with all employees.
- Surveying key suppliers to avoid or minimize disruption to our supply chain.
- Anderson service technicians are not traveling outside of the continental United States
As Anderson continues to monitor our supply chain we will provide any updates on production schedules to clients on an individual basis. If you have any questions or concerns about the above, contact us online or feel free to contact me directly. During these trying times, we will continue to support all clients through remote process support, remote mechanical support, and the supply of equipment components as we have done for over 130 years.